Hiring Organization – TNPL
Vacancy Name – Medical Officer
Closing Date – 27 January 2022
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Top Qualification Wise Govt Jobs 2022
TNPL Recruitment 2021 – Apply for (1) Medical Officer vacancy invited by TNPL. As per the official notification candidate who have MBBS are eligible to submit form for the concern posts. The TNPL Jobs 2021 notification is released for 1 seats. check other details like TNPL Age Limit, TNPL Fees, TNPL Selection Process, etc. below.
TNPL Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts Apply @tnpl.b-cdn.net
- Address – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Employment Type – FULL_TIME
- Vacancy Name – TNPL
- Number of Posts – 1
TNPL, a well known Paper and Paper Board Manufacturing Company having its manufacturing facility at Kagithapuram, Karur District and also at Mondipatti, Trichy District with a turnover of around ` 4000 plus Crores requires the following personnel for its Corporate Office at Chennai, Paper Mill (TNPL Unit-I) at Kagithapuram, Karur District and Integrated Pulp and Paper Board Mill (TNPL Unit-II) at Mondipatti, Manapparai Taluk, Trichy District, Tamilnadu:-
1. Name of the Post: Medical Officer (Assistant Officer grade)
2. No. of posts: 01
3. Qualification: MBBS from a recognized University. Preference will be given to candidates possessing MBBS with Associate Fellow of Industrial Health (AFIH).
4. Experience: Should have minimum 5 years experience after registration as Medical Graduate as on 01/01/2022. Industrial experience will be preferred.
5. Location: Integrated Pulp and Paper Board Mill (TNPL Unit-II), Mondipatti, Manapparai Taluk, Trichy District.
6. Scale of Pay: Rs.18600-560-24200
- Starting Date – 13 January 2022
- Closing Date – 27 January 2022
- Pay Salary for candidate – INR 18600-24200 Per MONTH
Tamil Nadu District Jobs 2022