Hiring Organization – Orissa Police
Vacancy Name – Sub Inspector Of Police
Closing Date – 15 July 2021
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Top Qualification Wise Govt Jobs 2021
OP Recruitment 2021 – Apply now for the Sub Inspector Of Police vacancy invited by Orissa Police. As per the official notification candidate who have Any Graduate are eligible to submit form for the concern posts. The OP Jobs 2021 notification is released for 477 seats. check other details like OP Age Limit, OP Fees, OP Selection Process, etc. below.
OP Recruitment 2021: Sub Inspector Of Police Posts Apply @odishapolice.gov.in
- Address – Cuttack, Odisha
- Employment Type – FULL_TIME
- Vacancy Name – OP
- Number of Posts – 477
Combined Competitive Recruitment Examination-2021 For Recruitment Of 477 Posts Of Sub Inspector Of Police On Contractual Basis In Odisha Police Under Home Department, Government Of Odisha
1. Name of the Post: Sub Inspector of Police
2. No. of vacancies: 477
3. Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
4. General Eligibility Criteria: A candidate, in order to be eligible for the recruitment, must :
a) Be a citizen of India.
b) Be of a good moral and character.
c) Be of sound health and physique. He should be free from any organic defect or body infirmity.
d) Be able to speak, read and write Odia.
e) Have passed M.E. School or higher examinations with Odia language as a subject, or passed H.S.C. or equivalent examinations with Odia as a medium of examination in non-language subject, or passed the written test in Odia in M.E. School standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
f) Not have more than one spouse living.
g) Not have been convicted for any criminal offence.
5. Scale of Pay & Condition of Service:
a. The appointment will be initially on contractual basis carrying a consolidated pay of Rs.16880/- (first year) per month as per Odisha Group-B posts (Contractual appointment) amendment Rules, 2017 notified vide Govt. in G.A. & P.G. Dept. Notification No. GAD-SCRULES 0037-2017-19569/Gen dated 12th September 2017. The Service Condition shall be governed by Odisha Group-B Posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 as per G.A. Department Notification No. 1147-GAD-SC-RULES-0061-2013/Gen. dated 17.01.2014 and the Combined Competitive Recruitment Examination for Group B posts of Orissa Police Service, Orissa Fire Service-2008 and respective service rules.
- Starting Date – 22 June 2021
- Closing Date – 15 July 2021
- The candidates shall not be less than twenty one years and not more than twenty five years of age as on 01-01-2021
- All applicants, other than SC and ST category, have to pay Examination Fee of Rs.285/
- Pay Salary for candidate – INR 16880-16880 Per MONTH
Odisha District Jobs 2021