Hiring Organization – Indian Institute of Technology Indore
Vacancy Name – Junior Research Fellow
Closing Date – 28 July 2021
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Top Qualification Wise Govt Jobs 2022
IIT Recruitment 2021 – Apply now for the Junior Research Fellow vacancy invited by Indian Institute of Technology Indore. As per the official notification candidate who have B.Tech/B.E,M.Sc,M.E/M.Tech are eligible to submit form for the concern posts. The IIT Jobs 2021 notification is released for 1 seats. check other details like IIT Age Limit, IIT Fees, IIT Selection Process, etc. below.
IIT Recruitment 2021: Junior Research Fellow Posts Apply @iiti.ac.in
- Address – Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Employment Type – FULL_TIME
- Vacancy Name – IIT
- Number of Posts – 1
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for Junior Research Fellow positions (01) in the research project entitled “Indo-South Korea Joint network Centre for Environmental Cyber Physical Systems”. Project is interdisciplinary in nature and candidates may get opportunities to work with different collaborators in India and South Korea.
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
2. Number of Position: 01
3. Stipend: The amount of JRF fellowship will be as per DST norms.
4. Duration: Initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to the duration of the project solely based on performance.
5. Eligibility: M.Tech./M.Sc./B.Tech. in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Electrical and Electronics/ Microelectronics/ VLSI Design/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Embedded System and other relevant areas of Science, Engineering and Technologies.
6. Candidates should have a minimum of 60 % (or equivalent) in graduate and postgraduate levels and valid NET/GATE score in relevant areas.
7. The major objectives of the project are to:
i. Enhance collaboration between the Indian and South Korean academic institutions.
ii. Prepare a workforce that is in synchronize with the international developments in environmental cyber-physical systems
iii. Design and development of various components of the proposed cyber-physical systems.
iv. Development of low-cost environmental monitoring cyber-physical systems for rural empowerment.
- Starting Date – 21 July 2021
- Closing Date – 28 July 2021
- 30 Years, with relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/Women Candidates as per Government of India norms.
- Pay Salary for candidate – INR 51550-63070 Per MONTH
Madhya Pradesh District Jobs 2022