Hiring Organization – Indian Institute of Technology Indore
Vacancy Name – Junior Research Fellow
Closing Date – 09 August 2021
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Top Qualification Wise Govt Jobs 2022
IIT Recruitment 2021 – Apply now for the Junior Research Fellow vacancy invited by Indian Institute of Technology Indore. As per the official notification candidate who have B.Tech/B.E,M.E/M.Tech are eligible to submit form for the concern posts. The IIT Jobs 2021 notification is released for Va seats. check other details like IIT Age Limit, IIT Fees, IIT Selection Process, etc. below.
IIT Recruitment 2021: Junior Research Fellow Posts Apply @iiti.ac.in
- Address – Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Employment Type – FULL_TIME
- Vacancy Name – IIT
- Number of Posts – Va
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a research project entitled “A comprehensive rheology based thixotropic fluid flow model for improved control on 3D printing of concrete” sponsored by the Science & Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
1. About the project: The project is focused on improving the fundamental understanding of rheology or fresh properties of cement or similar thixotropic fluids. The project is aimed at improving the field application of 3D printing in construction.
2. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
3. Key responsibilities: Selected JRF will be involved in rheological investigations of cementbased composites and analysis of their thixotropic behaviour.
4. Duration: Initial appointment is for one year, which is extendable further based on performance up to the project duration. Selected candidate may be considered for admission to Ph.D. Programme as a regular full-time scholar at IIT Indore.
5. Emolument: Rs. 31,000 per month (Rs. 35,000 per month after conversion to SRF, as per MHRD guidelines.)
6. Eligibility: Essential Qualification: First Class B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech in Civil Engineering or related branch. GATE score in Relevant area is mandatory
- Starting Date – 31 July 2021
- Closing Date – 09 August 2021
- 30 years. Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidate as per Government of India norms.
- Pay Salary for candidate – INR 31000-31000 Per MONTH
Madhya Pradesh District Jobs 2022