Hiring Organization – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune
Vacancy Name – Project Assistant/Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow
Closing Date – 22 August 2021
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Top Qualification Wise Govt Jobs 2022
IISER Recruitment 2021 – Apply for (1) Project Assistant/Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow vacancy invited by Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune. As per the official notification candidate who have M.Sc are eligible to submit form for the concern posts. The IISER Jobs 2021 notification is released for 1 seats. check other details like IISER Age Limit, IISER Fees, IISER Selection Process, etc. below.
IISER Recruitment 2021: Project Assistant/Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow Posts Apply @docs.google.com
- Address – Pune, Maharashtra
- Employment Type – FULL_TIME
- Vacancy Name – IISER
- Number of Posts – 1
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following position purely on temporary and contractual basis under the funded project:
1. Name of the Post Project Assistant (PA) / Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
2. Number of posts 01 (One)
3. Name of the Project “The nature of biotic interaction and community structure of marine molluscs as a response to regional environmental triggers in a tropical island ecosystem”
4. Project Code 30119450
5. Funding Agency Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) Minimum Educational
6. Qualification: M.Sc. in Geology / Applied Geology / Earth Sciences with Physics/Maths at undergraduate level Preference Candidates having a strong command of undergraduate-level geology and computer programming with prior experience in paleontological research will be preferred.
7. Job Requirements The incumbent is expected to contribute to molluscan identification, ecological modeling and related data analysis.
8. Tenure of the appointment Upto March 18, 2022 which may be extended subject to continuation of the project and satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
9. Consolidated emoluments 1] PA – Rs. 19,840/- + 24% HRA* per month 2] JRF – Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA* per month based on valid CSIR-NET / GATE / DBT – JRF / any other National Level Test
conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies OR equivalent scorecard. 3] SRF – Rs. 35,000/- + 24% HRA* with minimum 2 years of research experience as Junior Research Fellow (Project Fellow) or equivalent. (HRA likely to be revised from 24% HRA to 27% HRA)
- Starting Date – 10 August 2021
- Closing Date – 22 August 2021
- JRF: Not more than 28 years as on last date of application SRF: Not more than 32 years as on last date of application
- Pay Salary for candidate – INR 4440-39100 Per MONTH
Maharashtra District Jobs 2022