Hiring Organization – Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Vacancy Name – Instrumentation
Closing Date – 25 October 2021
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Top Qualification Wise Govt Jobs 2021
IIT Recruitment 2021 – Apply for (1) Instrumentation vacancy invited by Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur. As per the official notification candidate who have B.Tech/B.E,M.E/M.Tech are eligible to submit form for the concern posts. The IIT Jobs 2021 notification is released for 1 seats. check other details like IIT Age Limit, IIT Fees, IIT Selection Process, etc. below.
IIT Recruitment 2021: Instrumentation Posts Apply @docs.google.com
- Address – Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
- Employment Type – FULL_TIME
- Vacancy Name – IIT
- Number of Posts – 1
Applications are invited for one positions of “Instrumentation” in the project “Short and Long-Term Fog Predictions using Data Science”
1. Post Name: Instrumentation
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Qualifications & Experience Essential: M.Tech. in (Electrical, Electronics or related field) or B.Tech. in (Electrical, Electronics Engineering or related field)) + 3 years’ experience in IoT (internet of things) related projects
4. Desirable: Familiarity with wide range of sensors and experience in working with various digital I/O protocols.
5. Job Profile: The selected candidate will be working on setting-up an observatory for monitoring fog and other hydro-meteorological variables
6. Monthly Salary Range: Rs.26,400 – 2,200 – 66,000 /-
7. The post is temporary and will be offered for a period of TWO years or till the end of project, whichever is earlier.
- Starting Date – 13 October 2021
- Closing Date – 25 October 2021
- Pay Salary for candidate – INR 26400-66000 Per MONTH