Hiring Organization – Government of Goa
Vacancy Name – Lower Division Clerk
Closing Date – 03 November 2021
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Top Qualification Wise Govt Jobs 2021
HGaCDOG Recruitment 2021 – Apply for (3 ) Lower Division Clerk vacancy invited by Government of Goa. As per the official notification candidate who have Diploma are eligible to submit form for the concern posts. The HGaCDOG Jobs 2021 notification is released for 3 seats. check other details like HGaCDOG Age Limit, HGaCDOG Fees, HGaCDOG Selection Process, etc. below.
HGaCDOG Recruitment 2021: Lower Division Clerk Posts Apply @goa.gov.in
- Address – Panjim/Panaji, Goa
- Employment Type – FULL_TIME
- Vacancy Name – HGaCDOG
- Number of Posts – 3
The Applications in prescribed form are invited from eligible candidates by the Commandant General Home Guards & Director Civil Defence, Government of Goa, Goa Reserve Police Camp, Altihno, Panaji-Goa for filling up of the below mentioned vacant post by direct recruitment in Home Guards & Civil Defence Organisation, Panaji
1. Designation of post: Lower Division Clerk
2. Number of vacancies & reservation: 03
3. Pay Matrix Level: Pay Matrix level-2 Rs.19900-63200
4. Qualifications: Possessing Higher Secondary School Certificates or All India Council for Technical Educations approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution. Knowledge of Computer applications/operations with typing speed of 30 words per minute in English. Knowledge of Konkani.
5. Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi
- Starting Date – 13 October 2021
- Closing Date – 03 November 2021
- 1. The candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in advertisement to ensure that he/she is eligible for the post in terms of requirement of Age, Educational and other qualifications as mentioned in the Recruitment Rules/Advertisement for the post as on 03.11.2021.
2. The candidates should also possess 15 years Residence Certificate (Valid) in the State of Goa issued by the Mamlatdar of Taluka, Government of Goa. Only the eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria as per the Recruitment Rules/Advertisement shall apply in the prescribed Form and the candidates need not furnish any documents at the time of applying for the post. However, the candidature of shortlisted candidate shall not be considered, if he/she is found ineligible at the time of verification of essential documents, even through has passed the examination.
3. The prescribed Application Forms are available at the Office of the Home Guards& Civil Defence Organisation, GRP Camp, Altihno, Panaji-Goa,Porvorim Police Station, Mapusa Police Station, Pernem Police Station, Bicholim Police Station, Valpoi Police Station, Collem Police Station, Ponda Police Station, Sanguem Police Station, Curchorem Police Station, Quepem Police Station, Canacona Police Station, Margao Town Police Station and Vasco Police Station which can be collected between 10:00 hours to 17:00 hours on all days except Sunday. Also, the Application Form can be downloaded from the Goa Police Website and Government of Goa Portal. The Application Form shall be downloaded on a FS/Legal Paper (single paper i.e. front and back).
- The Application Fee for General Category is Rs.200/- and for OBC is Rs.100/-. If the Application Fee shall be paid at the time of submission of the Application Form.
- Pay Salary for candidate – INR 19900-63200 Per MONTH