Hiring Organization – Indian Agricultural Research Institute
Vacancy Name – Manager
Closing Date – 22 October 2021
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Top Qualification Wise Govt Jobs 2021
IARI Recruitment 2021 – Apply for (1) Manager vacancy invited by Indian Agricultural Research Institute. As per the official notification candidate who have M.A,M.Sc,M.E/M.Tech,MBA/PGDM are eligible to submit form for the concern posts. The IARI Jobs 2021 notification is released for 1 seats. check other details like IARI Age Limit, IARI Fees, IARI Selection Process, etc. below.
IARI Recruitment 2021: Manager Posts Apply @iari.res.in
- Address – New Delhi, Delhi (NCR)
- Employment Type – FULL_TIME
- Vacancy Name – IARI
- Number of Posts – 1
Online Interview for the post of Manager, Marketing & Communications
1. Name of the Post : RKVY RAFTAAR Manager, Marketing & Communications
2. Number of Post : One (1)
3. Emoluments (fixed) P.M: Rs. 1.25 lakh (Fixed)
4. Essential Qualification : Professional with MBA/ PGDM /equivalent Master degree in Agri-Business/ Finance/ Marketing/ Agri Marketing/ Economics/ Agri Economics/ science/ Technology Commercialization/ Entrepreneurship from UGC recognized institute/ universities with minimum 3-5 years of experience in financial consulting; assessment and evaluation of startup projects; organizing workshops and trainings, awareness programmes to promote Agri incubation.
5. Job Responsibilities:
a) Facilitate new initiatives for incubation service offerings to entrepreneurs and startups.
b) Develop strategies to leverage industry, academics, investors & institutional network for the benefit of the incubation program.
c) Ensure development of marketing material to promote incubator and incubatees.
d) Organise events to facilitate national and international collaborations for the incubator.
e) Coordinate all cross-functional activities at the incubator level & collaborate with management on allocation and planning of resources to help promote innovations.
f) Demonstrate an active approach, be willing to get involved to achieve goals and objectives of the incubator.
g) Work collaboratively towards creating a positive and innovative atmosphere which encourages employees and start-ups to commit themselves to the National cause.
h) Coach & mentor entrepreneurs, start-ups in their innovative product positioning.
i) Nurturing the start-ups to develop innovation mindset & drive linkages to industries for business collaborations.
j) Conducting regular innovation workshops for the start-ups with various industry experts. Date: 25.10.2021 Reporting Time: 9:30 PM Interview Time: 10 AM
k) Organise events to facilitate collaborations, technology tie-up, enhance the investor reach and expert resource.
l) Organise training programs, workshops, mentorship programs, networking seminars etc.
m) Coordinate all cross-functional activities, represent start-ups internally and collaborate with management on allocation and planning of resources to help promote start-up innovations
- Starting Date – 13 October 2021
- Closing Date – 22 October 2021
- Pay Salary for candidate – INR 125000-125000 Per MONTH