Hiring Organization – Malabar Cancer Centre
Vacancy Name – Technician
Closing Date – 25 October 2021
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Top Qualification Wise Govt Jobs 2021
MCC Recruitment 2021 – Apply for (1) Technician vacancy invited by Malabar Cancer Centre. As per the official notification candidate who have B.Sc,MLT are eligible to submit form for the concern posts. The MCC Jobs 2021 notification is released for 1 seats. check other details like MCC Age Limit, MCC Fees, MCC Selection Process, etc. below.
MCC Recruitment 2021: Technician Posts Apply @mcc.kerala.gov.in
- Address – Kannur, Kerala
- Employment Type – FULL_TIME
- Vacancy Name – MCC
- Number of Posts – 1
1. Post Name: Technician – Clinical Lab
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Qualification & experience: BSc MLT
4. Note: The experience certificate should clearly indicate the Bed strength of the Hospital, or other supporting documents issued in the name of applicant
5. Consolidated Pay per month: 25000/-
6. The duration of contract staffs posted in Malabar Cancer Center will be 179 days initially and can be extended for a maximum period of 3 years, subject to satisfactory performance (maximum 6 tenures)
7. Experience:3years’ experience in a Clinical Lab/Clinical Microbiology Lab/Blood Bank/Clinical Research Lab/Pathology or in combination of all above in a reputed multispecialty Hospital with more than 200 beds or a reputed Clinical Laboratory (NABL Accredited) (Preference for candidates having experience in Histopathology
- Starting Date – 20 October 2021
- Closing Date – 25 October 2021
- 1. Candidates should apply ONLINE through our website www.mccc.kerala.gov.in. The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 5:00 PM on 25-10-2021
2. Please assure that you have the following before proceeding to Online Registration. >
a. Your photograph in digital form with the following specifications; >
b. Maximum Image Size: 30Kb, >
c. Image Dimension: 150W X 200H px, >
d. Image Type: .jpg format. >
e. UTR Number for application fee paid.
3. Signed, hard copy of the application form with self-attested copies of certificates (for proving age, qualification, experience, bed strength, Application Fee Remittance Receipt containing UTR number etc.) should be forwarded to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala670103 on or before 28–10- 2021.
4. The envelope containing application should be super scribed as“Application for the Post of On (Trainee/Contract) under ( INSER /MCC)”
5. Applications received after the last date of submission will not be considered under any circumstances and MCC will not be liable for any postal/courier delay
6. Applications in the prescribed format, downloaded from MCC website, will only be accepted.
7. Applications without required certificates or documents will not be considered and will be rejected.
8. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, Application Fee etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents. Candidates should produce the originals at the time of interview. Experience Certificate Should be clear in terms of bed strength, Multispecialty Hospital, Accreditationetc. if experience certificate is not contains any of the above relevant certification from respective institution should be attached along with application
9. Communication of interview call letter from MCC, will be through e-mail. Candidates are advised to visit our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements
10. No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview
11. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
12. The Director – MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
13. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, Application Fee etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents. Candidates should produce the originals at the time of interview. Experience Certificate Should be clear in terms of bed strength, Multispecialty Hospital, Accreditationetc. if experience certificate is not contains any of the above relevant certification from respective institution should be attached along with application.
- Pay Salary for candidate – INR 25000-25000 Per MONTH
Kerala District Jobs 2021